so many ideas, so little time! i’m finally getting around to adding a few items to the shop that have been on my mind for a while now………
available for immediate download, these folding cards (watercolor design and floral design) come in a set for your bridesmaid, maid of honor and matron of honor. they’re blank inside so you can write your own, sweet message 🙂
and these got me thinking……….how do you ask your best girls to be a part of your biggest day ever?? maybe a nice champagne brunch? take them out for a pedi/mani session?
however you choose to bond, it’s a nice idea to get them something special. soon enough, it becomes all about you – and rightly so, you’re the BRIDE!! – but it’s a nice idea to remind them that they’re a cherished part of your life.
- i love goodie bags. a personalized tote as a reminder of the special day is a nice idea and also practical.
- another practical idea – portable jewelry cleaner wipes.
- chocolate. need i say more?
- there isn’t a woman i know who wouldn’t appreciate a nice set of makeup brushes.
- maybe you’ve chosen a special polish color for the big day?
- LOVE the idea of personalized flasks but they’re sometimes difficult to conceal. these key chain flasks are perfect!
- coconut oil? yup. amazing skin/hair care product all in one. if they haven’t tried it yet, turn your girls on to this and they’ll thank you – trust me!
- clutches for your girls. i think i love this idea more than jewelry!
what would you add to the tote? how did you ask your bestie to be a part of your best day ever?
check out my pinterest board for more gift & favor ideas!